- Rider Height: 5'7" - 6' 1"
- Ebike with aluminum dual sport frame; great for neighborhood rides and bike trails. 27.5-inch wheels.
- The 250-watt pedal assist hub motor amplifies the effort you put into pedaling, up to 20 mph. Choose between several levels of assistance, or ride without it completely – you’re always in control.
- Battery is integrated into the downtube for a low center of gravity and a more stable ride. The battery lasts for approximately 45 miles on a single charge, depending on conditions. Easily recharge in 4 hours with a standard household outlet and included
- 7-speed drivetrain lets you easily adapt to your terrain. Mechanical disc brakes deliver all weather stopping power.
- Suspension fork smooths out the ride. Mustache style handlebar offers multiple comfortable hand positions.
- 27.5-inch wheels gives the best of both worlds: durable for trail riding and fast on the road.
Frame 6061 aluminum, 27.5" sport geometry, internal cable routing, 10 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 1 1/8 in headtube
Fork Schwinn, 27.5", Hi-Ten steel, 100 mm, QR
Bottom Bracket Cartridge, cartridge, square taper, 73 mm
Shifters Microshift, 7-speed
Rear Cog 7-speed, 14-28T
Rear Derailleur Microshift
Rims Aluminum, double wall, 19 mm ID, 36H, non tubeless
Front Hub Aluminum, ball bearing, 100 mm bolt-on, 36H, 6-bolt
Rear Hub Aluminum, ball bearing, 135 mm bolt-on, 36H, 6-bolt
Tires 650 x 47c, wire bead
Pedals Nylon, reflector
Brakes Mechanical disc, aluminum, 180 mm front, 160 mm rear rotor
Handlebar Schwinn, aluminum, 660 mm width, 30 mm rise, 31.8 mm clamp
Stem Aluminum, threadless front load, 10° rise, 31.8 mm clamp, 31.8 mm clamp
Headset Ball bearing
Seat Post Steel, 300 mm, 20 mm offset, suspension
Saddle Schwinn, steel rails
Grips Schwinn, 130 mm