Innovative, stylish, and made for the 2020s. The eMonroe 250 is an unmatched electric bike that makes commuting easier.
This 700cc urban e-bike has a pedal assist motor you can control with the handlebar thumbpad. The eMonroe 250 also features a fixie-style frame with a comfortable riding position. Whether riding for exercise, enjoyment, or to get over to a happy hour, this electric Schwinn bike promises a sleek and modern ride.
- Rider Height: SM 5'5"- 5'8", MD 5'7'" - 5'10", LG 5'11" - 6'3"
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes with motor cutoff levers
- 250W gear driven rear hub for smooth, quiet power assist
- 400Wh battery gives 25-50 miles of range depending on conditions
- 5 levels of assist, lets you choose the power you need, when you need it
- Ride Tuned Alloy frame provides a solid platform for transferring power while remaining comfortable
Frame 6061 aluminum, 700c urban geometry, 10 mm x 135 mm dropout, 1 1/8 in headtube
Fork 700c, steel steerer, 100 mm bolt-on
Chain KMC Z1 Wide
Bottom Bracket Cartridge, square taper, 68 mm
Rear Cog 1-speed
Rims Aluminum, double wall, 19 mm ID, 32H
Front Hub KT, aluminum, ball bearing, 9 mm x 100mm, 32H, 6-bolt
Rear Hub Aluminum, ball bearing, bolt-on, 32H, 6-bolt
Spokes Stainless steel, black
Tires Wire bead
Pedals Urban platform, aluminum
Brakes Aluminum, 160 mm rotor
Handlebar Steel, 20 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp
Stem Aluminum, threadless front load, 6°, 25.4 mm clamp
Headset Threadless, retainer bearing
Seat Post Aluminum, 300 mm, 20 mm offset, 27.2 mm