- Rider Height: 5'4"-6'2"
- E-bike with lightweight aluminum cruiser frame for effortless riding around the neighborhood or at the beach.
- The 250-watt pedal assist hub motor amplifies the effort you put into pedaling, up to 20 mph. Choose between several levels of assistance, or ride without it completely – you’re always in control.
- Rack mounted battery makes it easier to get on and off the bike. The battery lasts for approximately 35 - 55 miles on a single charge, depending on conditions. Easily recharge in 4 hours with a standard household outlet and included charging cable.
- 6-speed drivetrain with twist shifter provides smooth gear changes. Mechanical disc brakes deliver all weather stopping power.
- Upright riding position adds comfort while fenders help protect you from splashes. Rear rack provides cargo space.
- 2.125-inch wide tires offer stability and grip.
Frame 6061 aluminum, internal cable routing, 10 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 1 1/8 in headtube
Fork Hi-Ten steel, 26", Hi-Ten steel, 100 mm bolt-on, bolt-on
Crank 3-piece, 42T
Bottom Bracket Cartridge, square taper, 68mm
Shifters Shimano REVOSHIFT twist, 6-speed
Rear Cog Freewheel, 6-speed, 14-28T
Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney
Rims Aluminum, double wall, 19 mm ID, 36H, non tubeless
Front Hub KT, aluminum, ball bearing, 100 mm bolt-on, 36H, 6-bolt
Rear Hub Aluminum, sealed-bearing, 10 mm x 135 mm QR, 36H, 6-bolt
Spokes 14G/13G, steel
Brakes Mechanical disc, aluminum, 180 mm front, 160 mm rear rotor
Handlebar Cruiser, Hi-Ten steel, 635 mm width, 50 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp
Stem Aluminum, threaded front load, 30° rise, 25.4 mm clamp
Headset Threaded, retainer bearing
Seat Post Aluminum, 400 mm, 20 mm offset
Saddle Schwinn, steel rails
Grips 130 mm